We do fast Computer Vision algorithms for embedded devices, mobile phones and challenging hardware requirements. We also author state-of-the-art algorithms in 3D, sports, and medicine. We are a part of the official OpenCV team.
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. We have a relocation program.
What you’ll do
We look for engineers who will implement and port CV algorithms to the target devices - for example, to mobile phones or AI accelerators. You will be a part of OpenCV development team or use algorithms from it.
• Knowledge of C++, Python, CMake, Linux, shell, Git.
• Knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures.
• Knowledge of good code development practices and guidelines.
• Written English.
• Knowledge of Computer Vision and OpenCV.
• Experience in ONNX / TensorRT / OpenVINO.
• Knowledge of linear algebra and numerical analysis.
• Experience in low-level optimization (CUDA, NEON, SSE).
• Experience in project productization (a requirement for Senior positions).
• Spoken English.
• Strong team and company culture. Seminars on interesting algorithms once a week
• Voluntary Medical Insurance, 100% paid English courses and 50% (with limit) repayment for sports
• You will be encouraged to write papers and present them at conferences (the company will sponsor the travel)
• Middle 90 — 160K RUB
• Senior 140 — 250K RUB