We do fast Computer Vision algorithms for embedded devices, mobile phones and challenging hardware requirements. We also author state-of-the-art algorithms in 3D, sports, and medicine. We are a part of the official OpenCV team.
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. We have a relocation program.
What you’ll do
We need research engineers who will train models, manage the datasets and implement production-quality code.
• Python, OpenCV, Pytorch / Tensorflow (we typically use PyTorch), Git.
• Experience in CV and DL projects.
• Knowledge of good code development practices and guidelines.
• Written English.
• Knowledge of C++ / ONNX / TensorRT / CoreML / OpenVINO.
• Experience in project productization (a requirement for Senior positions).
• Spoken English.
• Strong team and company culture. Seminars on interesting algorithms once a week
• Voluntary Medical Insurance, 100% paid English courses and 50% (with limit) repayment for sports
• You will be encouraged to write papers and present them at conferences (the company will sponsor the travel)
• Middle 100 — 200K RUB
• Senior 150 — 250K RUB