We do fast Computer Vision algorithms for embedded devices, mobile phones and challenging hardware requirements. We also author state-of-the-art algorithms in 3D, sports, and medicine. We are a part of the official OpenCV team.
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. We have a relocation program.
What you’ll do
We look for an engineer who will set up and automate the infrastructure: implement CI / CD, set up new machines, buy component parts, tune and support the internal network.
• Knowledge of Python, Linux, shell, Docker, Git.
• Knowledge of networking (and Wi-Fi), VPN, SSH.
• Knowledge of good code development practices and guidelines.
• Written English.
• Experience with Jenkins, BuildBot, Gitlab CI, Kubernetes.
• Experience with Mikrotik.
• Experience with setup and flashing of different hardware types (like Raspberry Pi and Movidius).
• Strong team and company culture. Seminars on interesting algorithms once a week
• Voluntary Medical Insurance, 100% paid English courses and 50% (with limit) repayment for sports
• You will be encouraged to write papers and present them at conferences (the company will sponsor the travel)
60 — 130K RUB